|From the inception of Valcom
in 1977, our focus has always been and will continue to be listening
to and providing customer based solutions.
Valcom’s unique and extensive experience in IP and Analog Voice
Paging systems, IP Centric Multimodal Systems and Telecommunication
Enhancements give us a unique perspective. We are well known for
providing guidance and assistance in implementing everything from
the simplest paging system to the most complex mass notification
communications system solution. Our customer base includes most of
the Fortune 500 companies, the majority of highly secure US
Government facilities, local government emergency service
organizations, over 35,000 schools and probably your organization
Virtually all of Valcom’s products are engineered, manufactured and
supported in our 120,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in
Roanoke, Virginia, USA. Valcom’s component products are available
through wholesale distributors and integrators. Our Engineered
Systems are sold through integrators and, where qualified, directly
to end user organizations.
- Valcom introduced complete self amplified Loudspeaker Paging
Systems designed to operate over telecommunication UTP cabling.
Valcom Distributed Amplified LoudspeakerTechnology has become
the de facto standard with communication system providers.
- Valcom introduced an extensive line of traditional paging
amplifiers, microphones and loudspeakers under the brand names
Clarity and PagePac
- Valcom was an earlier developer of digital voice products
including the ISDN software for The Motorola development systems
and ISDN modems.
- Valcom introduced browser based software controlled school
and industrial intercoms.
- In the 1990’s, Valcom introduced TCP/IP voice products that
formed a foundation for our high reliability network (99.999)
voice platforms. These high reliability voice networks are used
in critical military and industrial applications.
- Valcom introduced the industry's first IP loudspeakers –
followed by the first IP PoE loudspeakers more than ten years
- Valcom Software Paging Systems have evolved into robust IP
Unified Mass Notification Systems deployed on government and
- Valcom continues to develop the most technologically
advanced communication solutions based on our customers needs!
At Valcom, we realize each project is customer specific. For this
reason, we will continue to listen to our customers to provide the
highest quality mass notification solutions.
Who Are the People Behind Valcom?
- Individuals who work together as a TEAM..... to provide the
highest quality products…..
- We respect the rights of fellow associates to express
concerns and encourage all individuals to do so.
- We value our relationships with our distributors,
integrators, and end-users and we understand that without them –
we would be nothing!
- We take great pride in our work and always look for
ways to improve our processes.
- We seek and are provided the opportunity to expand our
knowledge through continuing education.
- We are concerned about issues that impact our
customers, our community, our co-workers and our nation.
- We enjoy and are blessed to be associated with a
company that recognizes our achievements.
- We love company picnics!